|Address||17 Ballycrune Road, Annahilt, Hillsborough|
|Price||Asking price £335,000|
An absolutely superb 4 bedroom newly built detached residence on an extensive site situated along the Ballycrune Road within Annahilt, just a short distance away from Hillsborough making the property readily accessible to the A1 carriageway connecting Newry, Banbridge, Dromore and Lisburn as well as strong transportation links to the M1.
The New Build dwelling offers spacious living accommodation finished internally to an extremely high specification and featuring many aspects expected of a modern family home.
Discerning purchasers will appreciate the endless scenic countryside views that this property has to offer.
We therefore extend an offer to view at the very earliest opportunity with the knowledge that you will not be disappointed.
Please see the specification of this new build dwelling:
* TRADITIONALLY CONSTRUCTED IN BLOCK & RENDER
* HIGH STANDARD OF WALL & LOFT INSULATION TO ENSURE MINIMAL HEAT LOSS.
* MAINTENANCE FREE UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING.
* OAK EFFECT INTERNAL DOORS THROUGHOUT
* SKIRTING & ARCHITRAVE PAINTED WHITE.
* LOFT LADDER SUPPLIED & FITTED.
* WALLS & CEILINGS UNDERCOATED.
* SMOKE,HEAT & CARBON MONOXIDE DETECTORS .
* COMPREHENSIVE RANGE OF ELECTRICAL SOCKETS.
* CONNECTION SOCKETS FOR BT & TV .
* CABLE FOR SKY TV & DIGITAL.
* OIL FIRED HEATING.
* SHRUBBED AREA AT FRONT .
* FRONT AREA SOWED OUT IN LAWN .
* WIRING LEFT FOR ELECTRIC GATES ( NOT SUPPLIED)
* TIMBER FENCING ALONG BOUNDARY ( ALONG SIDE OF GARAGE ) .
* BITMAC DRIVE.
* PATIO 4M X 4M .
* TWO PILLARS TO ENTRANCE ( BLOCK & PLASTERED )
* EXTENSIVE RANGE OF KITCHEN, UTILITY AND SANITARY WARE PROVIDED
* ALL SELECTIONS TO BE MADE THROUGH BUILDERS NOMINATED SUPPLIERS ONLY.
Accommodation comprises; Entrance Hall, Open Plan Kitchen/Living Room/ Dining, Utility Room, Snug, 4 Bedrooms (1 with Ensuite) and Family Bathroom, Detached Garage.
New build detached home with detached garage
Stunning countryside views
Black uPVC double glazed windows/doors
uPVC fascia & Guttering
Oil Fired Central Heating
Tarmac driveway and lawn