|Address||5 Lower Road, Glenavy|
|Price||Offers around £285,000|
|EPC Rating||D59/D61 (co2: E51/E52)|
A truly outstanding detached 1½ storey detached cottage style home with spacious landscaped gardens and in a prime situation just off the main A26 /Airport Road. This home was originally a cottage which has been tastefully and sympathetically extended to give good size modern accommodation and with all the charm of a bygone era with features such as beamed ceilings and traditional pine internal doors. We Highly Recommend early viewing!
• Accommodation comprises Entrance Porch, Dining Room, Living Room, Family Room, 5 Bedrooms
Kitchen/Dining area, Bathroom, 4 downstairs Bedrooms, Rear Hall with staircase leading to master bedroom & ensuite.
suite with en-suite off
• Superb traditional country pine fitted kitchen with granite work surfaces
• Modern white coloured bathroom suite comprising both shower cubicle and
• UPVC Double Glazed Windows
• Oil Fired Central Heating (under floor heating to some rooms)
• Pine panelled internal doors
• Detached Double Garage (24’4” x 16’0”) with attached Office/Playroom to rear