By appointment only
|The Bateson (B) 3 Bed Semi-detached house||Price £175,000||3 (1)|
|The Deramore 3 Bed Semi-detached house||Price £165,000||2 (2)|
|The Sharman 4 Bed Detached house||Price £275,000||3 (1)|
|The Harlow 3 Bed Detached house||Price £220,000||3 (1)|
|The Broomhill 3 Bed Villa||From £230,000 to £240,000||2 (2)|
|The Cadogan 3 Bed Semi-detached house||Sale Agreed £159,950||1 (0)|
|The Notting 4 Bed Detached Villa||Sale Agreed £235,000||2 (0)|
|The Cranmore 3 Bed Detached Villa||Sale Agreed £200,000||1 (0)|
THE FINAL PHASE
A Select Choice of Detached Family Homes
Viewings By Appointment with the Agent
Welcome to Harlow Green
The historical village of Moira is characterised not only by its quaint Georgian-terraced main street and bustling village centre, but also by its tight-knit community feel, with a wide range of local coffee shops, clothing boutiques, delis and restaurants, not to mention an award-winning butchers.
Yet many people are also drawn to this village by the beautiful green spaces, ancient parkland, and charming flower-lined streets, all of which have contributed to it earning Northern Ireland's prestigious 'best kept village' award many times over.
Add to this the fact that it is in a prime location for commuters,
and you can see why it is such a sought-after place to live, being within very close proximity of the M1 motorway, and having excellent rail links to all major towns and cities throughout Northern Ireland.
Named after the lush greenery bordering this development, Harlow Green is a collection of classically-designed detached, semi-detached homes and townhouses conveniently located within walking distance of the village centre.
These new homes are characterised by spacious, modern interiors and Georgian styled exteriors with high-quality finishes both inside and out. Each property will benefit from its own private garden, parking space, and access to shared green spaces within the development.
Harlow Green would be perfect for first-time buyers, families, or young professionals looking to lay down roots in a thriving local community with excellent transport links and a wide range of local amenities and outdoor spaces to enjoy.
Enjoy the very best of modern living in a historical village setting.
Affordable and sustainable homes that impress from the moment you arrive.
We take our environmental responsibilities seriously - improved insulation and robust windows/doors, in line with new building regulations helps to keep draughts out and retains warmth. Modern energy efficient heating systems reduce the amount of energy used to heat our homes, reducing carbon emissions and ensuring lower heating bills.
We use sustainable and recycled materials where possible, and fit dual flush toilets and energy saving lightbulbs to help you commit to a more eco-friendly way of life.
Kitchens and Utility
- Impressive high quality units with choice of doors and handles, work top with upstands and splashback behind hob
- Integrated appliances to include gas hob, stainless steel electric oven, extractor hood, integrated dishwasher and integrated fridge/freezer
- Plumbed for washing machine and dryer
Bathroom, Ensuite and Cloakroom
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Heated towel rail to bathroom and ensuite
- Thermostatically controlled shower over bath with screen door (where applicable)
- Showers in ensuites to be thermostatically controlled on slimline trays
Floor Covering and Tiling
- Ceramic tiled floor to entrance hall, kitchen, bathroom,ensuite and cloakroom
- Tiling to shower enclosure and around bath area
- Carpets to lounge, bedrooms, stairs and landing
- Front and rear gardens turfed
- Rear garden enclosed with close boarded fencing
- uPVC double glazed windows
- Driveways to be finished in bitmac with paving to pathways
- Entrance door with 5 point locking system
- Insulated to new building regulations, these homes should see up to a 40% saving on energy bills, with extremely high SAP ratings (the higher the SAP rating, the more energy efficient the home)
- Natural gas fired central heating
- Provision for gas or electric point in lounge
- Walls and ceilings painted throughout
- White painted skirting and architraves
- White painted internal doors with quality ironmongery
- Comprehensive range of electrical points, sockets, television and telephone points
- Recessed down-lights to kitchen, ensuite and bathroom
- Mains smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Wired for alarm system
Common Landscaped Area
- There will be a feature landscaped entrance as well as a number of
landscaped amenity areas to be maintained by a management company
and paid for by way of an annual management charge
- Each home will be is issued with a Global 10 year warranty certificate