Sundays 2-4 pm and by appointment
|The Bann 3 Bed Semi-detached house||From £155,000 to £170,000||26 (13)|
|The Gate Lodge 4 Bed Detached house||SOLD||1 (0)|
|The Blackwater 5 Bed Semi-detached house||Sale Agreed £225,000||2 (0)|
This development offers an attractive design which will appeal to a broad range of demographics due to the classic & traditional architecture. The rendered houses are finished with a contemporary edge that will be completed with high quality materials, fixtures and fittings throughout.
Moira is a popular and highly regarded commuter town approximately 16 miles South West of Belfast, in close proximity to the M1 motorway. It is a thriving small town with a growing population within a short commuting distance to Belfast. Moira is also extremely accessible to Lisburn and Dublin via Road or rail.
There are many popular local amenities within the town such as cafes, artisan food outlets, restaurants, specialist shopping and retail and bars. Also close at hand the village eateries before a wander round the antique shops and art gallery, or a stroll along the picturesque banks of the Lagan Canal.
Moira's charm is compounded by courtyards, archways and historic buildings. From the 18th Century there survive black-stone houses, a parish church and a thatched yeoman's cottage. The railway station-house, dating from 1841, is the oldest station building in Northern Ireland.
Linen Fields is positioned in a convenient location within a short walk to the town center and occupies an attractive mature site.
• Fully fitted kitchen
• Appliances including gas hob, electric oven, integrated dishwasher, washing machine, integrated fridge/freezer, extract hood
• Low energy recessed lighting to kitchen/ dining
• Contemporary sanitary ware to bathroom, ensuite & cloaks (where applicable)
• Close coupled WC, wash hand basin & free standing quadrant shower enclosure (where applicable)
• Chrome towel radiator in bathroom & ensuite
• Tiling to selected areas in bathroom, ensuite & cloaks
• Walls painted with magnolia and white ceilings throughout
• Skirting and architrave painted in eggshell finish
• Natural gas central heating
• Generous TV points
• Oak veneer doors with chrome furniture
• Hardwood painted front entrance door
• uPVC double glazed windows
• Mains Smoke detectors fitted
• Mains heat detectors fitted
• Render External finish
• Patio area to rear garden
• Gardens levelled & top soiled & sown in seed
• Bitmac driveway
• Fully fitted kitchen