Viewing by Appointment (weekdays / evenings / week)
|Swallow 4 Bed Detached House||Asking price £168,500||2 (1)|
Loughvale Grange is an exciting, high quality move-in-ready development offering the best of country living. Located on the scenic banks of the historic Lough Neagh, the largest freshwater lake in the British Isles, these new-build homes provide a high- standard of aspirational living to suit everyone.
AT THE EDGE OF SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL.
Built in clean, open spaces, Loughvale Grange homes are designed to make the most of the natural surrounding beauty and to create an idyllic rural lifestyle
that offers a diverse range of social and outdoor pursuits to fill your days. Each Loughvale Grange home is individually constructed to Hilmark’s exacting standards and built by local skilled craftsmen using carefully selected materials to ensure the perfect home for you and your family and to blend seamlessly with its surroundings. At Loughvale Grange, like all Hilmark Home developments, your new home will always be unique, always considered, and always built for you.
As you would expect from such an outstanding scheme, the comprehensive, modern turnkey specification of Loughvale Grange offers the very best in terms of quality products and stylish finishes.
Kitchens & Utility Rooms
• High quality units with choice of door, worktop and handle • Integrated appliances to include electric hob, oven, extractor hood, fridge/freezer and dishwasher • Washing machine • Concealed under lighting to kitchen units • Recessed down lighters to ceilings
Bathrooms, En-suites & WCs
• Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
• Shower over bath with screen door
Floor Coverings & Tilings
• Co-ordinated ceramic wall tiling between kitchen units
• Ceramic tiled floor to kitchen/dining areas, bathrooms, en-suites and WCs
• Partial wall tiling to bathroom, en-suites and WCs
• Carpets to lounge, bedrooms, hall, stairs and landings
• Internal décor, walls and ceilings painted • Multi fuel Stove with hearth • Mains supply smoke detectors • Mains supply Carbon monoxide detectors • Moulded skirting and architraves • Painted internal doors with quality ironmongery • Comprehensive range of electrical sockets, switches, TV and telephone points • Wiring for future satellite point • Oil fired central heating • Integral Alarm System
• Front gardens to be turfed • Rear gardens levelled and seeded • Bitmac driveway • uPVC double glazed windows with lockable system • Timber front doors with painted finish • Outside water tap • Boundary fencing to side and rear • Feature external lighting to front door • 10 year warranty